Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive, you will lead every aspect of client success for a select group of high-profile/complex clients (5-8 accounts depending on complexity) spanning disciplines across project management, customer service, creative services, paid media management/strategy, content curation, and team leadership.
You will frequently balance conflicting demands, yet remain focused on the goals of company; focused on digital transformation, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and building an unparalleled work culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong client relationships, lead long-range account planning, and help guide Social Revolt’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence. And through it all, you will contribute to a culture that celebrates innovation, integrity, and curiosity.
- Act as main point of contact for the client.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and delight.
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of all projects ensuring accurate, efficient, timely and within budget.
- Prepare for client meetings agendas, runs client meetings, and sends post meeting recap/communication.
- Ensure that all client requests are responded to and handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure agency internal project management and time tracking software is organized and up to date.
- Develop oral and written client presentations, pitch decks, proposals, and/or communications.
- Negotiate initial expectations and contracts with external vendors, influencer partners, and collaborators.
- Other duties as assigned.
Paid Media Strategy & Management
- Work with Director of Strategy and client to develop and inform the Paid Strategy for the account.
- Create first draft of media plans, messaging documents, paid briefs, persona creation, customer journeys, tactical plans, ad deployment, optimization, and ad approval decks.
- Set-up large-scale budgets and complex ad plans for paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoogleAds, and Programmatic.
- Create highly-targeted custom, saved, and lookalike audiences across all paid media channels in use.
- Make campaign optimizations to improve performance over time.
- Create ad mock-up decks to assist in client feedback and approvals.
Measurement, Analytics and Reporting
- Prepare data processing specifications and perform audits.
- Set up platform specific pixels
- Set up advanced tracking including but not limited to, GTM, GA goals, GA custom views, UTM codes, etc.
- Report on effectiveness by identifying key learnings and ensure campaign supports client KPIs.
- Foster an environment for growth and learning.
- Assign and monitor account support personnel.
- Review and provide feedback to account support personnel’s work.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to establish strong client case studies, testimonials, leading prospective client pitches and proposals.
- Identify training requirements and help recognize and develop current and incoming talent as the company grows.
- Contribute to new research and best industry practices.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 4+ years
Job Knowledge: Demonstrate an ongoing understanding of the work, processes, and software required to perform the job.
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Independence: Ability to work independently with little or no direction however has the foresight to follow-up or ask questions if needed to complete tasks.
Communication: Demonstrate ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners. .
Accountability/Responsibility: Accept and responds to change in a positive manner. Takes responsibility for own performance and job assignments.
Initiative: Generate ideas/initiates action to problem solve; is a self-starter.
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.