Paid Media Coordinator
The Digital Paid Media Coordinator will play a key role in formulating strategies for user engagement, traffic generation, and conversions on behalf of clients. The measure of success will be the increased traffic and conversions achieved across our client brands. We are seeking an individual who is highly data-driven, possesses a discerning eye for research, strategy development, and ad creation, all while fostering organic, engaging, and viral readership engagement.
The ideal candidate should have a background in and enthusiasm for crafting ads tailored to each content vertical within diverse markets. They should also excel at identifying crucial brand ambassadors and word-of-mouth agents, shaping content for sustained viral growth. To accomplish these goals, the candidate will need to educate, mentor, and deliver results across various markets. Previous experience in content writing and ad copy is desirable. This role will involve supporting Account Leads and collaborating with other marketing and creative account teams, all while adhering to industry best practices.
- Manage day-to-day performance and execution for paid media channels including Meta, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and others
- Perform data analysis and optimize (spend, audience, keyword, etc) campaigns based on insights using developed tools and platforms
- Daily monitoring of pacing and KPIs, including troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities
- Implementation of media strategy and support of media planning/creation
- Daily/Weekly reporting, analysis, and communication of performance to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with media team, business analysts and other media facing functions to optimize volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and programs
- Support creative and media A/B testing and analysis based on trends, consumer insights and analytics
- Manage a series of products and paid channels on a day-to-day basis
- Training and skill development to support and expand platform and business expertise
- Assist with organizing and establishing processes and best practices
- Supporting the execution of clients’ digital persuasion and mobilization campaigns across social, search, programmatic, and other digital ad platforms
- Managing, optimizing, and tracking live digital campaign performance to ensure budgets are managed and client KPIs are met
- Has 2-3 years direct experience in managing, trafficking, and reporting on paid digital media campaigns from start-to-finish, especially for persuasion and mobilization
- Has some familiarity with digital advertising platforms and tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.)
- Has experience using Google Sheets/Excel or other data tools, with proven ability to export and manipulate data, build charts or tables, and develop insights or takeaways that reflect the data presented
- Is eager to grow, learn, try big ideas, share knowledge, and keep up to date with industry best practices and cutting-edge techniques
- Pays obsessive attention to detail and has exceptional organization and project management skills
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure environments and can unfailingly meet tight deadlines with minimal errors
- Demonstrates initiative, works collaboratively, and willingly contributes to the team, including pitching in wherever work needs to be done
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.