Director of Multicultural
The Director of Multicultural is the central point of client contact and is responsible for communicating and managing client media needs across teams. The ideal candidate is well versed in multicultural advertising, specifically Hispanic marketing. You will balance frequently conflicting demands yet remain focused on the goals of the company and its daily pursuit of brand communications excellence; focused on digital transformation, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and building an unparalleled work culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong client relationships, lead long-range account planning and help guide Social Revolt’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence. And through it all, you will contribute to a culture that celebrates diversity, innovation, and curiosity.
- Act as the central point of contact for clients (up to C-suite executives).
- Prioritize/manage client needs and expectations to balance efficiency and agency workload.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and delight.
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of all projects ensuring accurate, efficient, timely and within budget.
- Prepares for client meetings agendas, runs client meetings, and sends post meeting recap/communication.
- Ensures that all client requests are responded to and handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures agency internal project management and time tracking software is organized and up to date.
- Develops oral and written client presentations, pitch decks, proposals, and/or communications.
- Negotiates initial expectations and contracts with external vendors, influencer partners, and collaborators.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients.
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with client and agency partner Marketing Directors to develop and set forth the overarching brand marketing communications plan.
- Continuously develop and improve procedures that will lead to more strategic/insightful plans and/or workflow improvements.
- Be a trusted expert on the state of the industry, proactively delivering insights on relevant topics to team members and clients.
- Manage and foster collaboration with multiple groups both internally and externally (collaborative groups include consumer strategy, creative, social, digital, programmatic, television, content/events, etc.).
- Act as the glue that brings together the work of multiple teams into one, cohesive story.
- Foster an environment for growth and learning.
- Promote and open and supportive working environment where opinions, views, and ideas are welcome and shared.
- Ensure the team is informed of broader view of client needs and strategies.
- Willingness to get into the “weeds” with direct reports to solve problems.
- Able to diffuse stressful situations and encourage positive morale amongst the team.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
- 5-10 years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning
- 3-5 years mentoring and developing staff
- Multicultural advertising experience (must have)
- Experience with event planning/execution and 360 partnerships preferred but not required
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Communication: Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners.
Initiative: Generates ideas and initiates action to seek information to solve problems or follow through with a task; is a self-starter.
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.