Are you a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with experience leading and growing social channel audiences through engaging content? Are you always on top of the newest TikTok and social media trends? Are you able to create content that connects with young and diverse audiences?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions, you may be just what we’re looking for! We are looking to hire a driven Content Creation Expert to help attract and target users across multiple channels – with a heavy focus on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
As a Content Creator, you will help support client success and provide essential content creation support for a curated portfolio of clientele. You will create content disciplines, write long- and short-form content to support multiple business units, create TikTok and Instagram Reels, and balance frequently conflicting demands and deadlines. You will focus on the company’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and contributing to a positive and productive agency culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong internal/external relationships, and be engaged in long-range account planning.
- Develop new and highly engaging content to grow client TikTok/Instagram audiences.
- Be one of the faces of our company on TikTok to promote and highlight trending/relevant topics for brand awareness.
- Contribute to client artistic direction utilizing skills and experience in creative and branding.
- Create mood boards, creative briefs and assist with onsite client creative shoots.
- Write targeted digital content designed to achieve marketing campaign goals.
- Implement client feedback and carry that feedback throughout project.
- Act as the brand’s online voice when scheduling content, posting directly for the brand, engaging with DM’s, post comments, and tags.
- Actively monitor social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Build brand recognition through coverage of local events and experiential marketing.
- Ensure agency internal time tracking software is organized and up to date.
- Assist in the planning and management of social media profiles including updating highlights, cover images, profile descriptions, links, etc.
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 0-2 years
Job Knowledge: Demonstrate an ongoing understanding of the work, processes, and software required to perform the job.
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Independence: Ability to work independently with little or no direction however has the foresight to follow-up or ask questions if needed to complete tasks.
Communication: Demonstrate ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners. .
Accountability/Responsibility: Accept and respond to change in a positive manner. Takes responsibility for own performance and job assignments.
Initiative: Generates ideas/initiates action to problem solve; is a self-starter.
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.