Chief TikTok Officer
Looking for a summer internship? If you’re a TikTok fiend and content creation expert, we have a job for you! We want you to dream of Instagram aesthetics and create TikTok content, and do it all summer long as our Chief TikTok Officer.
You’re the friend that your friends always text to get pro-level tips on how to improve their social profile. You know who the hottest influencers are on multiple platforms; you also know the difference between the has-beens, the wannabes, the legends, and who’s taking it to the next level. You’re on top of all the hashtags and creator tools and, also, you like getting #paid.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions, you may be just what we’re looking for! We are looking to hire a driven Chief TikTok Officer to help attract and build content across multiple channels – with a heavy focus on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
As a Chief TikTok Officer, you will help support client success and provide essential content creation support for a curated portfolio of clientele. You will create content to help attract and build audiences across multiple channels – with a heavy focus on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. You will focus on the company’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and contributing to a positive and productive agency culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong internal/external relationships, and be engaged in long-range account planning.
- Work alongside Social Revolt social experts on major projects to create new and highly engaging content to grow client TikTok/Instagram audiences.
- Learn how to run social media accounts – getting hands-on experience on everything from content strategy to monitoring social trends to campaign analysis.
- Brainstorm, pitch, and be one of the faces of our company on TikTok to promote and highlight trending/relevant topics for brand awareness.
- Contribute to client artistic direction utilizing skills and experience in creative and branding.
- Create mood boards, creative briefs and assist with onsite client creative shoots.
- Write targeted digital content designed to achieve marketing campaign goals.
- Implement client feedback and carry that feedback throughout the project.
- Act as the brand’s online voice when scheduling content, posting directly for the brand, engaging with DM’s, post comments, and tags.
- Actively monitor social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Build brand recognition through coverage of local events and experiential marketing.
Submit a TikTok explaining why you want this internship (provide a link in additional documents on the application)
Must provide samples of work (provide link or document in additional documents on the application)
- ~20 hours/per week
- Required in-office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- May-August (specific dates negotiable)
Education: College Sophomore+
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 0-2 years
Job Knowledge: Demonstrates an ongoing understanding of the work, processes, and software required to perform the job.
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Independence: Ability to work independently with little or no direction however has the foresight to follow-up or ask questions if needed to complete tasks.
Communication: Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners. .
Accountability/Responsibility: Accepts and responds to change in a positive manner. Takes responsibility for own performance and job assignments.
Initiative: Generates ideas and initiates action to seek information to solve problems or follow through with a task; is a self-starter.
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.