As an Account Executive, you will lead every aspect of client success for designated tier two clients (5-8 accounts depending on complexity) spanning disciplines across project management, customer service, creative services, paid media campaigns, and content curation.
You will frequently balance conflicting demands, yet remain focused on the goals of the company and its daily pursuit of brand communications excellence; focused on digital transformation, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and building an unparalleled work culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong client relationships, lead long-range account planning and help guide Social Revolt’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence. And through it all, you will contribute to a culture that celebrates innovation, integrity, and curiosity.
- Become the client’s brand expert.
- Manage client expectations and ensure requests are in scope.
- Coordinate day-to-day to ensure all deliverables are met on time, on budget and meet client objectives.
- Responsible for client meetings agendas, running client meetings, and post meeting recap/communication.
- Ensure all client requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure agency internal project management and time tracking software is organized and up to date.
- Develop oral and written client presentations, service pitch decks, upsells, and/or communications.
- Support in the development of briefs, statements of work, project templates, and tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Paid Media Management
- Set-up simple paid monthly campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Tiktok.
- Create, optimize, and manage custom and saved audiences within Facebook Business Manager.
- Write compelling ad copy with a focus on driving conversions and supporting the associated graphics.
- Make campaign optimization to improve performance over time.
- Create ad mock-up decks to assist in client feedback and approvals.
Measurement, Analytics and Reporting
- Set up platform specific pixels, tags, and “back of house” integrations.
- Reporting on effectiveness and identifying key learnings.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
Job Knowledge: Demonstrate an ongoing understanding of the work, processes, and software required to perform the job.
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Independence: Ability to work independently with little or no direction however has the foresight to follow-up or ask questions if needed to complete tasks.
Communication: Demonstrate ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners. .
Accountability/Responsibility: Accept and respond to change in a positive manner. Takes responsibility for own performance and job assignments.
Initiative: Generate ideas/initiates action to seek problem solve; is a self-starter
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.