As an Account Coordinator, you will help support key aspects of client success spanning disciplines across community management, content curation/creative services, live takeovers, project management, and customer service. You will possess a passion and understanding of social media platforms, trends and tactics. Previous knowledge of social scheduling software and paid social a plus but not required.
You will frequently balance conflicting demands, yet remain focused on the goals of the company; focused on digital transformation, delivering a world-class suite of enterprise services, and building an unparalleled work culture. You will model agency best practices, cultivate strong client relationships, lead long-range account planning, and help guide Social Revolt’s daily pursuit of brand communications excellence. And through it all, you will contribute to a culture that celebrates innovation, integrity, and curiosity.
- Act as the brand’s online voice when scheduling content, posting directly for the brand, engaging with DM’s, post comments, and tags.
- Actively monitor social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Build brand recognition through coverage of local events and experiential marketing.
Content Curation & Creative Services
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and plan content for social media channels.
- Implement client feedback and carry that feedback throughout the project.
- Schedule and monitor daily client posts to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Ensure agency internal time tracking software is organized and up to date.
- Assist in the planning and management of social media profiles including updating highlights, cover images, profile descriptions, links, etc.
- Create initial drafts of client materials and content including creative briefs, digital copywriting, and reports.
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Be central during internal client meetings (primarily by phone and/or video chat).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 0-3 years
Job Knowledge: Demonstrate an ongoing understanding of the work, processes, and software required to perform the job.
Quality of work: Work is completed thoroughly and correctly following established processes and procedures.
Quantity of work: Employee completes work within given or reasonable time limit/deadlines.
Independence: Ability to work independently with little or no direction however has the foresight to follow-up or ask questions if needed to complete tasks.
Communication: Demonstrate ability to cooperate, work and communicate with all stakeholders including internal/external team, vendors, and partners. .
Accountability/Responsibility: Accept and respond to change in a positive manner. Takes responsibility for own performance and job assignments.
Initiative: Generate ideas/initiates action to problem solve; is a self-starter
About Social Revolt
Social Revolt is an award-winning, multicultural marketing and advertising agency that creates insightful digital solutions at every stop of the customer journey. We’re driven by purpose and powered by human ingenuity to empower companies to think bigger and achieve greater.
Social Revolt drives brand strategy, development, and design built on a strong foundation of data-intelligence, project management, and execution. Social Revolt is uniquely positioned to challenge brands and leaders of tomorrow and bring a smart, informed perspective to every engagement.